Royal Oak, MI
Royal Oak, MI
$16 to $20 Per Hour
Caregivers / Care Partner $16-$20/hr/ FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES!
We are looking for passionate and dedicated Caregivers / Care Partner within Michigan and surrounding areas. As a caregiver, you will be supported by a team of caring professionals who will help you deliver care that not only meets the needs of our clients but enhances their quality of life.
Earn up to $20 per hour!
We have roles in the following cities:
- Sterling Heights
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a senior related care setting.
- Current CPR certification
- Must have a criminal background check & other checks as required.
- X2 Verifiable references , maintain all certifications, training , company and state regulation requirements for employment.
- Reliable means of transportation to get to assigned patient visits.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To assist with ADLS and iADLs as per the Plan of Care.
- Establishes a relationship with client and family which transmits trust and confidentiality
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment for the client
- Providing support for clients and their families, such as helping with household tasks, personal care, paperwork, and preparing nutritious meals.
- Assists with therapy exercises as directed per the plan of care.
- Supporting and monitoring their healthcare needs, including medication reminders.
- Encourages the client to become/remain as independent as possible.
- Attempts to promote client’s mental alertness through involvement in activities.
- Timely and accurate documenting of client activities, mood, challenges, and other pertinent information.
- Reports any change in the client’s status or home situation to their immediate supervisor.
- Attends any in-service as required by state and federal regulations.
If you are passionate about healthcare and would like to know more, or just looking for an additional income then we would love to hear from you!